* Location handy to public transport
* Temporary position with a lot of potential
* Flexible hours
My Client is in the business of helping businesses succeed. They are currently in need of an Executive Assistant to support their CEO. High quality communication skills and an engaging collaborative attitude is a MUST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with preparation of monthly Board meetings
* Receive correspondents and draft letters
* Oversee file management
* Organise company events
* Liaise with other CEO offices
To be successful for the role, you must have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Systems Knowledge- MS Office suite
In exchange for this, my client is happy to consider flexible arrangements in terms of hours of work for the ideal candidate and competitive remuneration. Lots of room for development while on the job as well. This is a temporary role for the next 3-4 months.
Click "APPLY" or call Kat Vera Cruz at 09 3097572 for a confidential chat.