Executive Assistant – Temporary Assignment
- EA to support Senior Executive
- Temp role commencing for six months
- Opportunity to add value and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- $35.00 per hour
We are seeking an energetic, bright, go getter to provide Executive Assistant support to a busy Director. This temporary role is varied and will allow you to show off your ability to think on your feet, anticipate needs and add value. Providing one on one support to the Director and direct reports, you will need proven experience in EA roles to enable you to hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities include
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Preparation of papers for meetings
- Minutes of meetings (action points)
- Presentations and correspondence
To be successful in this temporary role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes and competencies:
Proven experience in an EA role supporting a senior executive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational and time management expertise
- A proactive approach and ability to anticipate needs
- Relationship management experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
This temporary role is due to commence on 29 April and is for 3 months. Located in the CBD, you will be working in a people focused organisation that takes pride in its community focus.
Apply now by submitting your CV or to find out more contact Olivia Strutton at Beyond Recruitment on 472 2434 quoting reference 98194.