- Government organisation
- Permanent role
I’m looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to come in and support a very busy Finance Manager in her day to day. You will need to be her eyes and ears and remain one step ahead.
If you’re a strong, confident and dynamic team player who doesn’t shy away from hard work and contributing to team discussion this could be your next great opportunity to be part of this well-established team. You must be able to handle a bit of banter and light-hearted behaviour as well.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience providing high level support to tier 3 manager or above
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with taking meeting minutes
- Some finance administration experience will be beneficial in particular working knowledge of Navision and Flexipurchase
- A high attention to detail, there is an expectation to format documents as required
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions and to use your initiative to think proactively to solve problems
- Excellent level of customer service with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 97904.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz