· 80-85k depending on experience
· Thorndon location
· Flexibility to start in the new year
My client is looking for a skilled Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team in the new year.
This role is extremely varied – on one hand you will be an Executive Assistant anticipating the needs of the Director and other consultants, and on the other you will be helping with day to day tasks, whether they are unpacking the dishwasher, making coffee, or making sure office supplies are fully stocked.
You will also be able to work in a changing environment, some days the office will be bustling with different consultants coming in and out, and other days you will be the only one there. The office is a cosy one, based in a three-story townhouse. There is a balcony and a fireplace, and you will be close to the train station.
What do I need from you?
· Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
· A can-do attitude – you will be happy to make coffees or replenish office supplies
· The ability to anticipate the needs of the Director and make decisions accordingly
· High attention to detail, with excellent spelling and grammar skills – you will be proof-reading professional documents before they go to clients
· Experience with diary and email management
· The ability to use Powerpoint to a high level
· Greeting clients and offering hospitality
· Opening and closing the office
· Experience using Mac Software
· If you had experience with Social Media platforms that would be a bonus
This role would suit someone who has the ability to keep calm under pressure and wants to join a small team to make a difference. If this sounds like you send your CV through.