We have a number of clients seeking experienced excavator operators to work on a number of large civil projects around Christchurch and out of town.
Our clients are seeking individuals that are able cut to final trim levels (5-10mm), bench, bulk out and trench competently for drainage. You will be working on sub-divisions, drainage/irrigation projects and large roading projects with excavators ranging from 12T up to 30T machinery.
The work out of town ideally is seeking operators that are flexible with working away from home for periods of 2 - 4 weeks at a time or longer. All accommodation and food will be provided.
- Competitive rates
- On-going work
- New Year start (7th or 14th of Jan 2019)
- Accommodation & Food for out of town work
If you have experience with GPS then we want to speak with you!
- Class 2 License essential
- WTR Endorsements essential
- Pass a Pre-employment drug test
- Proven experience confirmed by two references
Call David on 027 222 0255 or Cam on (03) 377 3992 to apply today. Text out of hours is also fine.