Currently seeking excavator operators for a historic marine construction project based in the central city. As part of the civil crew you will be required across for the entire duration of the 18-month period.
- Have at least one years' experience on a range of digger sizes
- WTR endorsement
- A class 2 license is preferred
- Current Construct Safe ticket however this can be arranged
Prior experience in a civil environment is a mandatory requirement and any one with marine, piling or bridge experience would be highly regarded
The successful candidates must:
- Able to supply 2x references.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have reliable transport
This project has a 12 hour door to door policy and has shuttles and other incentives in place to ease the need for parking. Candidates would be expected to work Monday to Sunday with a half day on Saturday.
If you believe you have the right qualifications for the role, please contact:
- Sarah Coad - Consultant
- 09 525 3583