This is a relatively new player in the corporate and commercial interiors market, the owner himself has come from a larger main contractor background initially, bringing with him established relationships with a busy referral network. The company is at the forefront of latest technology, the environment is fast paced, flexible, fun and youthful in culture. As the business grows, the Director is looking for a talented Estimator/QS that is interested to grow with the business.
The role itself is to work in the tender market so strong estimating experience isr equired, and as well to ensure the financial and contractual interests are carefully managed delivering projects to time and budget.
The role is broad and will encompass:
- Supplier negotiations and selections
- Cost reporting/variation management
- Contract Administration
The ideal background for this role would require you to:
- Have at least 5 years of estimating/quantity surveying experience gained in a quality main contractor
- Be tertiary quailed with Bachelor of Construction Economics
- Have strong trade relationships in the industry with subcontractors
- Be experienced in cost estimating software and project manager systems
- Be open to learning and technology
- Possess drive and self motivation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This represents an excellent opportunity for an estimator/QS looking to step outside of a main commercial contractor. It may suit an estimator currently working on relatively larger projects but be looking to step into an interiors project environment with the chance to take on more accountability and ownership working with an expert QS where additional training would be provided.
Pending experience this role is looking to remunerate anywhere between $90K - $120K
For further information and a role brief, please call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 97176