Opportunity with one of the fastest growing Civil contractors in the country. Get involved in key land development projects, public infrastructure bulk earthmoving, drainage, roading and structures. This role gives you an opportunity to see through large $5-50 million projects from pricing and planning stages till the end.
- Budget estimates and pre-qualifications for major civil projects ranging between $5-50 million
- Coordination with designers
- Schedule and preparation for tender submission
- Maintain records
- Liaise with Engineers and PM
Key selection criteria
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years of experience in smilar role
- Experience in Earthworks, Drainage, Roading - Land development would be a bonus
- Minimum of 3 years of New Zealand / Australian experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion.