Love all sales with a "Smile"
Like building strong relationships and developing new ones?
Do you have a Technical, Mechanical or Engineering background?
An opportunity has arisen for a switched on, self-driven and resilient individual to step into an Equipment Sales Consultant role. The overall objective of this role is to drive sales and business development of the equipment portfolio for the company. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Achieving individual sales targets
- leading the sales and development of the equipment portfolio
- Developing relationships with key dental personnel including dentists, hygienists, practice managers and growing your portfolio
- Driving lead generation through face to face activity, conference attendance and study group meetings
- Achieve activity targets through value of qualified leads
- Planning and prioritising sales activities and customer contacts
- Providing response to marketing on customer feedback to current campaigns and new ideas to generate sales
- Monitor and report on market and competitors
- Ensure opportunities are logged and tracked
We are actively someone who has/is:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A degree in mechanics or engineering would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in Equipment sales is highly beneficial
- Ability to build strong relationships with clientele
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Authentic and credible in their dealings with customers
- Looking for long term career
This company is NZ owned and operated and they are all about team work, nobody's job is more important than the next person. Join a company where they value their staff’s feedback and look after their health while all working in collaboration to make things happen!
On offer is a base + car + uncapped commission. If you’re a hunter and enjoy the thrill of the chase, this could be the role for you. Apply now or send your resume in confidence to Malia Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 95646