Seeking an opportunity within an organisation that supports true agile delivery and getting fantastic software to customers?
As a dedicated Environments Manager, you will be responsible within scrum delivery teams to implement and manage the Non-Production Environments, with the key deliverable within the role to minimise environmental drift, champion public cloud and automation internally!
About the role:
- Coordinate activities to automate the set up and configuration of test environments
- Works with a variety of stakeholders and build rapport and good communication.
- Works with stakeholders to discuss, educate, inform and understand business needs to arrive at agreed plans and actions
- Liaise with the wider Group Technology teams to ensure that all IT requirements and associated activities are quality assured and production ready in a supportable environment.
- Ensure changes are properly released into the Production environment with appropriate levels of supporting documentation and support.
- Oversee, co-ordinate and manage NPE system outages
- Provide guidance on environments and strategy
- Keep an eye and ear for governance and operation process improvement
- 7-10 years commercial experience in a technical IT role, with relevant experience in testing, environments and production
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain strong relationships
- Delivery driven mind-set and agile working methods
- Public cloud commercial experience
- Previous experience in the development of Infrastructure as code solutions – ideal
- Previous experience in developing Continues Integration / Continuous Delivery tool chains – ideal
On offer is a fantastic role, competitive salary package and career progressing opportunity!
For a confidential conversation, contact Jenna Whitman at email@example.com and quote Job ref # 94457