- Enterprise Architect
- Infrastructure and Networks
- CBD Location
- Large Scale Transformation
About the role
A high profile organisation based in Auckland CBD is looking for a Domain Enterprise Architect with experience in the Infrastructure and Networks domain. You will be primarily responsible for leading the Architecture and Design practices across this domain, and stay involved in solution delivery in a governance and assurance capacity to ensure the successful deployment of important capability improvements within this domain.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Architecture and Design practices across this domain in concert with and in-line with standards developed across all ICT domains. This will require you to manage front-line design decisions with appropriate rigour and escalate where appropriate.
- Work with and understand other domains to ensure maximum uptake of new capability
- Act as ‘trusted advisor’ to the Domain Programme lead for all ICT related matters
- Assist in portfolio management tasks and identify areas for improvement or risk control
- Take on discovery and analysis tasks as required by the Programme Lead
- Estimate and cost where possible all ICT work as it relates to this domain
- Actively look for innovation areas that offer improvements in domain capability
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and resources to ensure quality and timeline expectations are met
- Undertake portfolio analysis and maturity assessments to align capability against required levels
Skills & experience required
- 2+ years' Enterprise Architecture experience within the Intrastructure and Network domain
- 10+ years’ experience in the industry would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience with relevant best practices and methodologies
- Ability to work as a technical liaison between several internal organisations including Systems, IT infrastructure, Product Management, and other key stakeholders
- Pragmatic approach and ability to drive projects with many actors
- Demonstrated enabling of an organisations’ strategic direction
- Familiarity with approval cycles, processes, and methods gained from consulting experience
- Skilled in identifying and recommending cost effective solutions and organise resources allocation
- Ability to clearly convey information to clients, colleagues and other business units and communicate complex ideas to suit different audiences
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 95731
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.