About the company
Our client is an 8 billion dollar global leader with almost 30,000 employees and over 8,000 clients (servicing 70% of Fortune 100 companies and 60% of Fortune 500 companies). With a long history of success working with top tier clients, my client looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to work with one of these market leading clients.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic engagement with client on long-term innovation and transformation
- Engaging to ensure solutions provided align to client strategies and desired outcomes
- A Microsoft and infrastructure expert, able to lead "everything is code" thinking, including infrastructure-as-code and Microsoft-as-code.
- Deliver architecture broadly including high level and technical designs, projects and optimisation / innovation initiatives.
- Ensuring that initiatives are appropriately scoped and designed
- Leading the governance mechanism for client initiatives
- Provide technical leadership to client support teams to drive continuous improvement
Skills & experience required:
- Strong, proven experience as an Infrastructure Architect in a client facing capacity
- Microsoft expert, across workspace, cloud and server
- Infrastructure-as-Code and Microsoft-as-Code Leader
- Modern cloud approach
- Self-starter who will engage broadly and deeply with the client
- MSFT expert, “MSFT-as-code and self started, self manager.
- Excellent communication skills and polished presentation
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Ref No: 101096