Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Industrial Electrician to undertake and complete electrical maintenance at their processing plant. This role is a hands on role but does require some administration and use of CMMS system.
About the role
- Complete electrical maintenance, including breakdown tasks across the plant
- Complete new equipment Installations
- Complete and close work orders in CMMS
- Ensure all work complies with current legislation and policies
- Contribute to budget and project planning
Skills & Experience
- A current New Zealand Electrical Registration and Practising License
- Must have at least 2 years industrial site experience
- Experience with breakdowns and installations preferred
- Have CMMS experience & PLC programming
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Be health and safety driven
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, visit us at 411 Cameron Road, Tauranga or call free on 0508 404040
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.