TA's with Electrical Experience needed in Rotorua
Tradestaff are currently looking for Electrical Trade assistants to come on board and work on large projects. You will be expected to get in and do construction work!
For this role you must meet the following criteria:
- At Least 1+ years' experience working in the Construction Industry
- Experience pulling cables - this will be most of your daily work
- Current Site Safe is an advantage
- Basic tools - Battery Drill at a minimum
- H&S Savvy - must know correct procedures for using tools and wearing correct PPE.
- Driver's License with reliable transport
- Knowledge of electrical works including installing cable tray, cable pulls and running cable
This role would be best suited to someone who has had experience working in the Electrical field or an experienced overseas electrician on a working holiday visa/open work visa.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive starting rate + Holiday pay + KiwiSaver
- Weekly Pay
- Basic PPE will be provided as required
- You will be covered for ACC through Tradestaff
- An opportunity to work on various sites giving you different experiences on each site
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today!
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on: 0508 404040 (option 1, then 4)
To speak to the Tradestaff Rotorua Team.
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.