Senior level EAs needed! If you are a bubbly and confident person, with strong EA coordination skills and a great work ethic then we want you! Come and join Beyond Recruitment for benefits you won’t find anywhere else including monthly prizes that recognise your contribution!
Are you looking for a role that is:
- Temporary in nature, ending in January
- $35-40 per hour depending on experience
- Working within a newly created organization and team
- Opportunities to develop your skills in a new environment
- Temp of the month awards for outstanding feedback!
We are currently seeking an excellent Executive Assistant with a great attitude to support a busy General Manager. Responsibilities include; extensive stakeholder engagement, diary and email management, meeting scheduling and coordination, minute taking and weekly travel bookings.
We are also seeking an EA for a private company to support the CEO and other senior management members. Responsibilities include; extensive travel booking, diary management for multiple managers, meeting scheduling/coordination and minute taking.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- Proven experience providing support in an EA capacity to a senior executive
- A bubbly personality and enjoy helping others
- Have a flexible working style
- Confident to complete all tasks required to a very high standard
- Ability to anticipate needs and be one step ahead
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact Erin at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434 quoting job no 95335 or apply now by submitting your resume.