I am urgently seeking a Senior Drupal Developer for a 6 month contract with likely extension for a public sector client. The role will involve the development of a public facing websites and an intranet. The websites will incorporate new features and undergo large scale structural change.
To be successful for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Angular/Ionic 4 is a distinct advantage
- Strong PHP development experience.
- Deep familiarity with creating custom Drupal modules and using powerful modules such as Views, Services, Panels, Webform and the Drush CMI
- Experience with NGINX and Debian and Red Hat server administration
- Excellent communication, a willingness to participate and a team player.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98457. Please note that to be eligible for this role you must be a NZ Citizen, NZ Permanent resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.