This well respected company requires a class two driver to assist on a 2 year road construction project based in Mangere.
Driver would be required to both operate the tipper truck and duties such as shoveling, wheel barrow and other tasks relating to installation.
To be considered for these roles you;
- Must have your own transport to get the main depot in Auckland Aiport
- Need to be physically fit
- Will have a high regard for Health & Safety - you will be working on construction sites & on busy roads
- Will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Will need to provide two references
Hours of work are from 7.00am to 17.00 Monday to Friday with some Saturday required therefore candidates will need to be flexible If you believe that you would be suitable for this role please contact:
- Sarah Coad - Hub Manager
- 09 525 3583
- South Auckland Hub