We are looking for an experienced class 4 truck driver who is also capable of physical labour to join the team on a full-time, with the view to go permanent. There are great incentives in place for permanent staff
This role will see you driving an LEV (left entry vehicle), automatic class 4 truck, climbing in and out of the truck multiple times throughout the day and lifting rubbish bags and emptying recycling bins which may be up to 15kg.
This is a very physically demanding role - lifting bags as well as learning to operate a LEV truck. You must be physically fit enough to handle repetitive lifting.
Approximately 40-50 hours per week Monday to Friday, and some Saturdays around public holidays.
Benefits of this role include:
- Full training with an experienced driver, showing you the run and operation of truck. May be introduced to loaders as well
- Job security in an ongoing, full-time position
- Monday to Friday day shift hours - can vary between 6am start and 6pm finish
- Keep fit while you work!
To be considered for the role, you must have
- Full clean, class 4 drivers licence
- Good level of fitness and endurance
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with your CV or call the OneStaff Rotorua team on 0800 178 233.