What are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled worker who is self-motivated and keen to join our Clients team based in Levin.
This role entails the construction of new infrastructure across the Horowhenua. The role is very diverse and will expose you to such a wide range of works within the infrastructure space.
You will have the opportunity to grow and make your mark within the Business. Some of the work may involve drainage, duct laying, pavement, earthworks, footpaths and so so much more. That's right, a variety in your work will keep you energised.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Work with a National Client who invests in it's people
- Weekly Pays
- Generally Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm
- Work with a Company who values your safety first
- Market rates apply
Our preferred candidate will be?
- Experienced on the construction space, anything Civil. Pavement & pathway experience preferred.
- Drain laying/culvert experience desirable
- A self motivated person who is willing to get stuck in and get the job done
- Able to work a full week, every week
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a Ministry of Justice Security Check
- Have minimum 2 work references
Don't be shy if you want to chat about this exciting opportunity. Please call Teresa Haley on 06357 2020 to have a confidential chat.
Apply today, tomorrow could be to late!