We are currently seeking for Class 2 and 4 drivers for several positions based in the south auckland area. These roles will be predominantly driving within the Auckland metro area, however do include some physical aspects and would suit someone who is happy to get in and out of their trucks.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for;
* Operating your vehicle in a safe, professional manner
* Portraying the company in a professional, polite, friendly way
* Ensuring H&S is front of mind on all jobs
To be successful for this role you will need:
* Class two or four license and proven work experience.
* To pass a pre-employment drug screen, as we have Zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol policy
* To complete a MOJ (criminal history check)
Working hours vary dependent on projects & the weather, but you must be flexible enough to work 8-12 hour days Mon-Sat if required.
If you are interested in finding out more please please click 'Apply' and send through your details.
Sarah Coad - Consultant
09 525 3583