You will be part of a close-knit team who work together to achieve delivery targets.
This is a temporary assignment that is estimated to go for 3 weeks but could be up to 8 months with 50-60 hours a week.
If you are not based in Greymouth our client will pay for your travel and accommodation.
Successful applicants will be working from 4am - 2pm (approx.) and candidates will be rostered to complete 5-6 days of work.
This is a 7-day operation. Applicants will be required to be flexible as you will be required to work on weekends.
To be considered for this role, you will require
* Full & Clean Class 4 or 2 licence, with proven metro/line haul experience
* Physically fit and hard working
* Proven demonstration of integrity and reliability
* Good, clear communication skills - both written and spoken
* Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
* RF Scanning experience beneficial
* Two work related references
* Customer Service experience
This is for an immediate start, so please apply online with your most recent CV.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please get in touch with Murray or Beth on 03 539 0514