Looking for Class 2/4 drivers for harvest season in Blenheim/Marlborough region. Season starting end of February full-time work available for 3 months with the possibility for full-time permanent work.
We need applicants who have:
* Class 2/4 drivers license
* 2 Current work referees
* A proven work history - or an up to date CV
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
* Class 2/4 residential and commercial rubbish collecting
* To at all time wear appropriate uniform and safety equipment as provided.
* To comply with the legal road rules and regulations, to drive defensively and display at all times to customers and the general public high standards of a professional driver.
* To operate your log book in a legal and correct manner, drivers are responsible for taking breaks when legally required, log books and time sheets must correspond.
* When required due to weather or other circumstances undertake any alternate duties as directed by your supervisor.
* To daily complete the prestart check sheet for your allocated vehicle before engine start, in line with company requirements
To be considered for this position please apply online and attach a current CV. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.