Our client is in the civil industry and we are looking for 3-4 people with some sort of drainlaying experience. A minimum of 6 months experience through to how ever may years of experience you have.
To be considered for these roles you will need to:
- Some sort of drainage or plumbing experience
- Be physically fit and capable
- Have an exceptional work ethic and a great attitude
- Ideally a full drivers licence.
In return you will be offered:
- On the job training
- Gain new skills and experience
- The opportunity to start a career in the Civil Industry
- Good hours
The role runs from Monday to Friday, 7-7.30 am to 4-4.30 pm however if you are in the industry, you will be aware that there is the need to be flexible with your hours in order to get the jobs done.
If you think you have what it takes then please apply on online today and attach your CV or you can contact Marti at our West Auckland branch on 09 8281121.