Our client is a civil company and a specialist in water services. They are looking for a number of people to join their team. All their roles are long term and they have the scope for greater opportunities down the track!
We are looking for:
- A miminium of a Class 1 full NZ Drivers Licence
- Class 2-4 and/or WTR would be a bonus
- Previous experience working in civil, drainlaying and plumbing is preferred
- Having a Drainlayer Certificate is definately an advantage.
- Are you are looking to get a Drainlayer Cert? Maybe we can help with that as part of your training.
- Have great communication skills
- Reliable and keen to work
- Have good knowledge on Health and Safety
The role is measuring and setting up sites, pipe laying, renewals in water services, working on projects. You may have be required to train and develop the new recruits or apprentices.
Days of the week is Monday to Friday, either a 7 am or 7.30 am start to 4.00 to 4.30 pm finish. However due to the nature of the work and it is their busiest time, flexibility is required for overtime during the week and the weekends.
Apply on line and get your CV through today! Any questions, please call Marti on 828 1121 to discuss.