Our client is a nationally established organisation in Australasia and are looking for confident and vibrant customer focused member to be a part of the high performing Customer Services Team.
The role is email and phone based, and you will be the first point of contact to existing customers for their queries and requests. If you like making a difference and resolving matters, we would like to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A warm friendly telephone manner
- Inventory Control or Stock Control Experience
- SAP or ERP System Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong Email Manner (Desired)
- Intermediate computing skills including Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
What this role offers:
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing business, with the scope to develop and grow your career
- A positive, fun and dynamic team environment
- Fun and diverse team to work with
- Proximity to public transport.
As work load steadily rises, you could look at 3 to 6 months ongoing contract. If you would prefer working weekdays and enjoy being in the midst of a positive team environment this maybe the role for you!
For any questions please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021937783 or apply now with you CV in a word format with
Ref # AK96193