- Do you enjoy working with people to deliver service on time?
- Use your scheduling or coordination skills to build your career
- Involvement in a successful and growing business
In this administration and coordination driven role, you’ll be responsible for planning and overseeing customer job orders. If you’re an expert juggler and cool under pressure, this is a perfect role for you!
In this busy and fast paced environment, you’ll be required to oversee and manage several tasks at any one time to meet and exceed service delivery targets and drive positive customer relationships.
Your positive and self-motivated attitude, mixed with an ability to confidently work with people from all walks of life, will see you succeed in this role.
The hours for this role are currently 7am-7pm rotating roster Monday to Friday. However, we looking to expand this alongside minor changes to the role.
Key tasks include:
• Communicating with customers every step of the way to ensure the best outcome.
• Planning and coordinating customer job orders.
• Dealing with customer and job order escalations
• Assisting other dispatch staff with job orders and truck allocation when required.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Dispatch experience
• A proven record in administration and high level of data entry experience
• Good level of systems literacy
• Clear and precise communication skills and excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to think ahead and forward plan
What we offer in this role:
• Full training and ongoing support will be provided
• Career Development
• Involvement in a successful and growing business
Although industry experience is ideal, we are happy to consider applicants with strong administration and data entry experience, combined with excellent Excel skills and someone prepared to turn their hand at something new.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 100078