My client is operating on a new information platform and is looking for an experienced and creative Director of Information Lifecycle Management to lead this transformation. By assisting with development of an organisational wide foundational information capability, you will help deliver their vision – ‘The right information, in the right place and at the right time to enable effective outcomes.’
Your experience will include an in-depth understanding of the intent of records management. This coupled with your passion for utilising digital technologies in the information lifecycle, will make you the ideal candidate.
Ideally, you should have the following skills:
- Agile project experience
- 10yrs plus experience in leadership and management in a large complex environment
- 15yrs plus records and information management
- Proven experience in implementation and delivery
- User Centric, not focussed on the information itself, rather thinking about how information serves the user
- Experienced in cross functional working
- Outcomes focussed and a focus on intent-based leadership.
This organisation offers:
- 5 weeks Annual Leave per year / 10 sick days per year (accumulative)
- Training and development opportunities (internal and external) including financial capability training
- Plus, various insurance discounts.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above, we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113.
You must be able to attain 'Secret Vetting Clearance', so you will need to have lived continiously in a five eyes (New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK and the USA) country to apply.
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.
Job ref: 96589.