You will be leading the digital change towards paperless better managed IM. Replacing the existing Intranet and legacy programmes and providing leadership for design, delivery and management of the digital workplace. Overall responsibility for enterprise content management elements of the IM framework (strategy, policy and governance), achievement of specified information outcomes, the management of resources and budget and SLA’s.
Ideally, you should have the following skills:
- Agile project experience
- 10yrs plus experience in leadership and management in a large complex environment
- 15yrs plus records and information management, specifically enterprise content management and digi workplaces
- Experience in being the business owner of large scale digi workplace capabilities
- Intent based leadership
- Proven experience in implementation and delivery
- User Centric, not focussed on the information itself, rather thinking about how information serves the user.
This organisation offers:
- 5 weeks Annual Leave per year / 10 sick days per year (accumulative)
- Training and development opportunities (internal and external) including financial capability training
- Plus, various insurance discounts.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above, we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113.
You must be able to attain 'Secret Vetting Clearance', so you will need to have lived continiously in a five eyes (New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK and the USA) country to apply.
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.
Job ref: 96590.