- Pivotal role in the future of key government agency
- Implement and manage a high-value alliance agreement
- Positively effect the security of all New Zealanders
We are currently seeking a Director of Commercial Management to join a government agency on a permanent basis. The role reports into the General Manager Estate Performance, overseeing the implementation and ongoing performance of a strategic partnership contract (Alliance). Success in this role will shape the future of the agency’s property portfolio for decades to come.
You will have:
- Significant experience in commercial contract management
- Alliance contract experience
- Comfortable reporting at a high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 97981.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz