OneStaff are a well known & highly respected recruitment agency that pride ourselves in finding you work & developing your career. We can get your foot in the door with a large established civil/construction company immediatley.
About the role:
This is for a compentent & skilled Machine Operator with a current WTR endorsement. You must have experience on various machines working in a construction/civil environment. You will be required to assist on a large project operating machinery such as small /large Rollers, Excuvators , Bobcats, Watercarts etc. You may also be required to assist hands on where needed so you must not be afraid of hard work.
You will have the following skills:
- Excavation - To be able to trim to tight tolerances
- Class 2 license & onsite experience driving various trucks ie watercarts, 6 wheelers
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to work carefully around services
- Know how to care for the machine you are operating ie check fluids and grease daily
- Great communication & the ability to multi-task
- Strong awareness around Health & Safety
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a current Class 1 & 2 license (most preferable)
- Have a Wheels , Tracks, Rollers (WTR) endorsement
- Be able to provide Two work related references
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be available Monday - Friday 6am - 5pm & able to work Saturday's on request.
if you can say "yes" to all of the above, please call Kirsti for further information. 021 222 5401 or 0800178233
Please apply online by attaching your CV & we will respond immediatley