About the Company:
Our client has a global presence in the IT industry utilizing cutting edge technology in delivering exciting projects. They provide opportunities to grow, be creative and innovative.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong ability to implement, maintain and troubleshoot AWS infrastructure. You will have experience with CI/CD implementation, customer centric mindset and strong research and implementation skills for new technologies and ideas.
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS Stacks (API G/W, ECS, SNS, SQS, RDS, etc)
- Strong experience with CI/CD implementation and troubleshooting (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitHub, etc)
- Strong experience with Linux OS administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Ruby, etc
- MySQL and Mongo DB experience is an advantage
- Development background will be an advantage
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 98154
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.