About the role
As a DevOps Coach, you will be responsible for delivering and improving DevOps, Agile and Cloud Strategy engagements in support of the broader Cloud practice. Your primary focus will be to shape DevOps solutions and lead teams to deliver its implementation which extends from pre-sales to hands-on delivery.
Some key accountabilities include;
- Managing a team of DevOps consultants
- Defining DevOps services and solutions
- Develop integrated project and program plans
- Consulting with clients
- Identify staffing requirements
The ideal candidate for this role;
- Experience in DevOps tool chains like UrbanCode, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Puppet
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading the design and implementation of DevOps Solutions
- Experience in C-Level consultation with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Degree qualified with a high-level of knowledge of IT trends.
We'd love to hear from you if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Terence Gomes on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.