I am urgently seeking a Developer for a Contract till the end of June 2019 with a strong likelihood of extension to develop a databank for a public sector client. This role will start ASAP and will involve developing a provisional tool, designed to run off existing software that enables storage and capture of essential stakeholder data, such as contact details. The primary function of the databank is to house stakeholder contact information so that it may be easily sorted, exported and analysed by general staff.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a developer or consultant
· Proven ability to gather and interpret information to make recommendations and inform insight
· Systems integration and data modelling experience (desirable)
· Ability to convey complex information logically and concisely in both written and oral forms.
· Ability to research and analyse issues and develop appropriate recommendations
· Knowledge of computer and/or communications security issues and standards
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 97840.