As a Despatcher you will be working within a dynamic Transport team, responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of multi modes of FMCG products, efficiently and safely from our distribution centres to our stores and suppliers. You will be part of a high performing team located throughout 11 sites across the North Island.
Our common goal is to provide excellent service to our stores and freight customers. You will support the day-to-day running of the fleet vehicles and lead the team along the pathway to achieve operational and safety success.
The successful applicantt must be able to say yes to the requirements below and be able to start immediately (within 5 to 10 days)
- Great work ethic - punctual, hard worker
- An experienced despatcher in high volume FMCG operations
- DespatForkhoist certified - experienced in loading/unloading trucks, including "ride-on" pallet jiffy's
- Computer literate - create and print off delivery documents
- Attention to detail
- Be free of criminal convictions
- Pass a pre employment and ongoing random drug screening.
- Ability to work with and connect with drivers, and dispatch partner
Don't delay, email your CV now, this could be the career opprtunity you have been waiting for.