We have a contract role with an ASAP start for a Desktop Support Engineer for our Tauranga. In this role you will be working on a Windows 10 deployment with over 600 new computers.
About the role:
- Resolve IT issues related to a deployment
- Move PC's
- Software imaging
- Some Level 1-2 Support on the floor
- 2+ years as a Service Desk or IT System Admin
- ITIL preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility with working hours
About the company:
- Higher education organization
- Assist in the update of a computer lab with 1200 staff and 15000 end users
- Relaxed work environment
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Paula Broussard 021 196 4296
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
Ref No: 98765
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.