- South Auckland
- Level 2 Support
- Immediate Start
About the role
This role with have you providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users of supported products and ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated to L3. You will also be involved in the installation and routine maintenance of the supported products as well as datacentre equipment and cabling.
What you will need:
- Industry experience, preferably including remote user support in similar multi-server Active Directory based environment
- Strong demonstrate technical knowledge and experience with the configuration, setup and maintenance of desktops and laptops
- Technical knowledge and experience in troubleshooting server, desktop and laptop issues
- Systems Engineer/Systems admin background
- Expertise in Windows Operating Systems
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 94743
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.