- Seeking a dynamic leader who likes to work collaboratively with their team
- Lead multiple projects and team members
- An opportunity not to be missed
Due to expansion our client is looking to bring on board a Design Architect to work closely with a successful and focused Director. They are based in the heart of Auckland's CBD, and have offices in NZ, Australia and Vietnam.
Our client's practice is design focused, with a mix of architecture, interior design and master planning.
They have been very successful focusing on high rise, multi-residential, houses, hotels, retail and hospitality projects.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that the new leader can:
- Cast a fresh set of eyes on the team
- Lead design of projects
- Inject flair into the design studio
- Has strong Architcad skills with 3D capability
- Proven masterplanning experience
This is a hands on leadership opportunity suitable for a seasoned registered architect who is comfortable working on a range of projects and leading by example.
You will be given the freedom to strategise your projects, team and growth and play a key role in a dynamic forward thinking international organisation.
A generous salary is on offer, commensurate with experience.
Please free to call Gabrielle Allsop on (027) 550 5515 to find out more about this exciting opportunity and confidentially register your interest.
Job Ref: 94198