New opportunity to join one of New Zealand largest and most complex organisations which makes a substantial difference to 1000’s of Kiwi’s year on year.
If you thrive on building solid relationships to enable the best possible outcomes with a focus on delivery – this is for you!
Using your existing experience across solution development and delivery you’ll be dealing first hand with vendors and suppliers to enable high quality results. You’ll be used to complex technical (Agile/DevOps, CI/CD) environments and be able to work in a pragmatic manner.
We’ll be looking for the following experience:
- Several years Solution Delivery experience/Previous project management within large organisations
- Solid knowledge of Enterprise level best practice approach (Quality/Risk Management)
- Delivery methodologies (SDLC/Agile/DevOps)
- Excellent project planning capability
- Proven relationship building capability
- Strong problem-solving skills and working across multiple teams
Other skills around cloud architecture, system orchestration, specifying and configuring hardware, understanding of application and database clustering technologies would all be highly beneficial.
You would be joining a small team which collaboratively manage a large portfolio of providers; finding the balance of relationship building and delivery focus is key.
This opportunity has an extremely competitive salary with market leading benefits.
We’re looking to move quickly with this role and will progress the right candidates when applications are received. This role will close as soon as soon the right candidate is found.
Send in your application by clicking APPLY, if you have questions or would like further information please call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
Job Ref: 96989