Our client needs a DB2 Engineer for an ASAP start and a rolling 6 month contract in Auckland.
About the role:
- Support our DB2 clusters
- Performance monitoring and optimzations
- Query analysis and optimization
- Consult Dev Teams
- Plan changes with our hosting provider
- Performing backups and restores
- Data anonymization (for test systems)
- DB2 installation and patching
- Day2day ticket handling
- Linux know how
- AIX know how (optional)
- Scripting and automation (bash, perl)
- DB2 Database Administrator experience
- Experience supporting critical production systems / environments providing DBA support to ensure systems are performing and are highly available to users and downstream system
- Excellent communication
- Prior contracting experience preferred
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 101916
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.