Our client is seeking a Data Modeller who is available immediately for a 3 month+ contract opportunity!
Their ideal candidate will have experience in dawing up what databases look like, looking at what data items are in the tables, how tables link together and how data flows between systems.
The role will entail:
- Guide folks through data requirements/sort the data logic
- Facilitate JAD (joint application design) sessions to determine data rules and work out a solution
- Hold LDM (Logical Data model) Reviews with Data SMEs particularly around the output/style produced
- Apply standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository/s, and documents data model translation decisions
- This position includes use of data profiling tools and techniques, and development of review and QA data requirements
They're seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Experience in using Erwin for data modelling
- SQL and database experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in data modelling
- Excellent communication and people skills - ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modelling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior level stakeholders
- Willingness to deliver on the detail
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 99173