If you have strong data entry administration skills and are seeking your next challenge, this could be the opportunity you are looking for. We are currently seeking candidates for data entry administration positions in both public and private sectors within the CBD.
These require fast and accurate data entry, efficient processing and handling confidential information. The positions require a high level of reliability along with a strong work ethic.
- Strong computer and data entry skills (skill testing required)
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail
- Office based administration skills or previous data entry experience advantageous
- Good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and able to display high levels of commitment
You must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Be able to provide at least two professional references
- Be able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Be available for full time work for at least 6 months with an ASAP start
All applicants MUST be currently based in the Wellington Region. These opportunities are a great chance to both utilise and grow your current skillset while experiencing a new environment. If you have relevant experience and are available immediately - Please apply now.
To progress to the next round, all suitable candidates will be required to complete computer skill testing. This is to ensure your skills meet the requirements of the role.
For questions or further information, please contact Olivia Strutton on email@example.com Ref: 96406