Are you looking to move industries? Are you just starting out in the workforce? Do you have a good eye for detail and are technologically savvy? If so – keep reading!
We are currently searching for candidates for upcoming temporary data entry roles in both the public and private sectors. These roles require good attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and a strong work ethic. Temping is an excellent way to develop skills and gain experience in a range of environments. We also recognise and reward high performance through our Temp of the Month Award.
Key skills and attributes required are:
- Strong computer and data entry skills (you will be asked to complete testing)
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail
- Office based administration skills or previous data entry experience advantageous
- Good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and able to display high levels of commitment
To be eligible for temp work and join our team:
- Must have a valid working visa, permanent residency or citizenship
- Be able to provide at least two professional references from direct reports
- Be able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Be available for full time hours and a minimum of 3 months with an ASAP start
If you can meet these requirements, are keen to register for temp work and willing to complete testing, please don’t hesitate to apply now! For any queries or to discuss temporary work opportunities contact Olivia Strutton at Beyond Recruitment: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or call (04) 471 5862 (Ref: 95557)