I am seeking a part-time Data Analyst to work 2-3 days per week for a 3 month duration. This role is with a large government client who require an experienced Technical Data Analyst to start ASAP with the possibility of extension after 6 weeks. This role will involve the r eview of implementations by the digital service providers the client has engaged with (all based in Australia) for compliance and to also determine the need (if any) for any modifications to fit the New Zealand e-invoicing/procurement eco-system.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Technical Data Analysis in large, complex environments.
- Solid experience in sematic data models
- Be able to understand schemas have experience with XML based applications,
- Be a self-starter along with having great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in API developments and web development would also be beneficial.
- A background in finance/banking would be also be advantageous.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 100087.