- Data Analyst
- Teradata Platform
- Auckland CBD
About the role
My client is an enterprise organisation operating across New Zealand and Australia with decades of success. Using some of the latest technologies on the market and operating at the forefront of technology, they are looking for a Data Analyst with strong Teradata or Oracle experience to join their Auckland Data Intelligence Team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong Data Analyst experience in an enterprise data warehouse technology (Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server)
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong experience with Story Mapping and developing user stories
- Experience designing and implementing BI Analytics capabilities
- Strong experience with Data Modelling and Data Warehousing architectures
- Data visualisation experience using Tableau
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience in CICD / Microservices environment
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity you must be eligble to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.