- Permanent role
- CBD location
- $50-60k depending on experience
An excellent opportunity to join a start-up company that is rapidly growing and create the customer service processes for this business as their sole Customer Success Lead.
You’ll get the chance to showcase your high-level customer service skills and experience while playing an essential part in the creation and development of the Customer Experience area for my client.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive customer facing experience
- Ideally be experienced or have some exposure in both inbound, outbound and online customer interactions
- Have experience creating policies and procedures for future and existing staff to ensure consistency of service
- The ability to explain tax in a customer friendly way
- Gather feedback from customers to identify where best practice needs to be altered
- Ideally have experience creating and maintaining customer help articles that will be utilised via the public website
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisation skills and self-sufficiency
- Experience working in the financial sector, if you have experience of NZ tax obligations for individuals this will be extremely beneficial
- Have a high level of initiative
- Be a strong and willing team player that isn’t afraid to get stuck in
Why should you apply?
- Chance to get into this start up company that is rapidly growing and going from strength to strength
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a high-level customer experience professional
- Central location
- Very fast-paced working environment working with a switched on and incredibly dedicated team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 98640.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz