About the role:
We are looking for someone with good customer service skills to visit companies across Auckland. You will be given a list of questions which will be related to clients' deliveries, e.g. time of deliveries, amount of produce, which will need to be collected, collated and sent back to head office by the end of the day. You will be visiting places such as restaurants, dairies and boutique supermarkets.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A full drivers license with no convictions
- Access to your own vehicle
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to build rapport with clients
- Good attention to detail
- This will be a four week rolling contract starting on the 6th of January, with a strong potential to run for 6-8 weeks
- You must be available to come into the Head Office, located in the Auckland CBD, for a day of training on the 6th of January
- Mileage will be paid for use of own car
- This role will be 40 hours per week
For any additional information, please contact Caitlin at email@example.com or call 09 309 7572.