- Potential for growth in the Company
- Varied role
- Training and development on offer
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Service and Sales Support Administrator with the “X-Factor” to join their warm and friendly team.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation where you’ll have the opportunity to take a lead in providing a great experience for the customers.
The role will suit someone who is naturally curious, who wants to know what is going on and likes to keep their fingers on the pulse and deliver results.
You’ll provide end to end sales administrative support, raising sales orders as well as taking ownership of all customer queries. The role is varied and will see you interacting with all the areas of the business, so your ability to communicate confidently and clearly is crucial in this role.
Experience required for this role:
• 3+ years working in a highly administrative environment, preferably in a sales administration role.
• A passion for excellent customer service with proven experience
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
• The ability to work well under pressure
If you have previous experience in all the keys areas, and are eligible to work in New Zealand with Citizenship or Permanent Residency, then please send your CV to Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment, by submitting your application through the link below. Ref No. 97064