We are currently looking for experienced and professional customer service agents who are looking for the next step in their career
The candidates I am looking to work with will have significant customer service experience with excellent communication skills, time management and a positive attitude.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Being the first point of call for customers
- Resolving client queries and complaints
- Offering solutions to customers where possible
- Taking pride in the work that you do and ensuring the company’s reputation isn’t at stake
- Following through on queries when needed
What you will need:
- You will have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You will have excellent problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be passionate about customer service
- You will pride yourself on always doing the right thing
- Live and breathe the values of the organisation
If a call centre role sounds like a good move then get in touch today for a confidential chat about the temporary opportunities available to you.
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions.
0275 666 560