- Located in Wiri
- Experienced Customer Service Representative
- Excellent team environment
Our client is a well-established, successful business based in Wiri. With an ongoing investment in technology, plant, equipment and people, keeping these guys one step ahead and constantly innovating in all areas. There are a lot of exciting things happening this year and a highly motivated, Customer Service Representative is required to join their expanding team.
What will you be doing:
- Processing customer orders
- Prioritising ex stock orders for local deliveries
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer enquiries
- Supply “stock on hand” reports to customers as required.
- Provide customer service assistant to the Account Managers
- Liaise with the store and co-ordinate local deliveries
To thrive in this position, you will have
- Previous customer service & office administration experience
- Computer skills – intermediate level using Microsoft excel and word
- Database management experience
- Highly organised and highly motivated
- The ability to forge and maintain robust relationships, with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in packaging or transport industry would be desirable.
Great opportunity where you are recognised, supported and challenged to achieve beyond your expectations. Excellent team environment and great company culture.
If you feel like you could be the ideal addition to this team and bring the relevant experience, please send your CV in Word format to Callie Beeley, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now via the link on this page.