$55k, permanent role
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Potential to move into a leadership position
Due to a recent growth period, my Hutt based client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their fun and inclusive team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and assistance over the phone, proactively taking opportunities to upsell and convert customer enquiries into sales. You will be liaising between customers and external stakeholders, ensuring that every request that comes in is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
This role has components of both inbound and outbound calling and there is opportunity for long-term career progression for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven sales and/or customer service skills (contact centre experience is desirable)
- Excellent phone manner with clear communication skills
- A desire for leadership and upskilling
- Strong problem-solving skills with an inquisitive mindset
- A positive, bubbly personality with proven ability to work within a team environment
- A can-do attitude
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite with strong data entry skills
What’s in it for you?
- Monday – Friday hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Lower Hutt location – go against the traffic!
- Fun, encouraging team environment
- Great manager
- Long term career progression
If this sounds like you then apply now!
Ref No: 96456